Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year New Chance at my Goal

I am starting this blog to keep all my friends up to date with my progress on making my goal of making 2008 Olympic trials. 2008 is a renewal for me in manys ways. I split from a bad training partner, training situation, and redeveloped my focus on my goals. I started from the bottom and been working my way up. I also have a new sponsor/team in vaultiletics, Thanks Wes. I also have a great family supporting me, Chantelle, Madi, and Cooper. I have jumped at 2 meets in Dec. and NH'd at KSU and jumped 15'9" at ORU from 5 lefts. I had an MRI in late Dec. and found out my knee is ok and training is back @ 100%. My next meet is Jan. 11 @ Arkansas hope to see some of you there. Eventually I will post some training pics and video.

No comments: